That person I was arguing with just posted, “who is going to pet a vicious dog who just wants to bite them? I know I’d rather care about the one that doesn’t try to eat my face off.”
I am now a face-eating dog so you guys better start being, like, way nicer to me okay?!?! ;)
Also I could really go for a MilkBone right now.
- tom-john likes this
- de-classy-fied likes this
- brandnewhandcuffs likes this
- meajora said: Yeah, because being agreeable and passive always made a point and got people to listen. Right. I’m sure someone told Rosa Parks to calm down too.
- bluebeyondangel said: why do they call milkbones milkbones? are they made of milk?
- intosilicia said: I just don’t know were some people get their metaphors from… or why do they even bother to argue when they are plagued by ideology rather than fact.
- leathermalik likes this
- jpbrammer posted this